Monday, November 5, 2007

21st Birthdays...

Its the 7th of Nov today. My 21st birthday is coming in a week's time. Until that day, I am still 20-yrs-old. Some can't believe that I'm still so young. Yilin said that day, "I don't know why we hang out with you". Yeah, I am still kinda young. No big plans for celebration, not even small gatherings. I do not think I would enjoy entertaining different groups of people at a party and just didn't have ideas to organise one. Everyone says that 21st birthday is an important event in one's life. A mark of a new chapter, a time for celebration where people normally hold big parties. Well, I think well wishes and... ... ... ... presents would do good. wahhahah. People have also been asking me what I would like for my birthday. Emm, I really do not know. Or rather, I know but I don't know how to say it out. :( I think I am quite a contented person and I do not have many wants at the moment. Some suggestions for presents. Ha...

-A tennis racket? (dear evofus, maybe you could sponsor me on that, but, I don't know which to get also... sighz)
-A bag? Nice one pls. Ha...

But listing down other stuff, there is a fear of double buying. Ha... So, maybe 'ang paos' would do good. But thats TOO practical. So...

-Vouchers? I wouldn't mind them. Ha...
Vouchers from Zara? Adidas? These 2 boutiques are good.

Still, anything would do. I shall not complain.

-LeB-

0 comments: