Monday, November 5, 2007

Updates.... Borders Gig (4th Nov '07)

Updates on what I've been up to. This weekend was really hectic. Lets begin with friday...

Friday : -Breakfast with brothers
-Facial
-Preparation for Borders Gig
-Rehearsal with Meilian
-Dinner with Echo Family (without Wendy though)
-Zone 3 meeting

Saturday: -10.30am Worship Practice
-1pm-5pm Teaching at Echo Music
-7pm Xuan's 21st Birthday
-11pm-2.30am Practice for Borders Gig
-3am Sleep

Sunday: -10am Church Service
-2pm Vocal lesson
-3pm Teaching
-4pm Practice with Meilian
-5pm-6pm Borders Gig

Finally everything was over. My schedule was really packed one after another. Sometimes I even hardly had time to have a good meal.

The Borders Gig went alright; I think it was rather smooth. I even managed to have some small talk with Meilian during the show :) Yeah! However, musically we could have done so much better. Hope my next performance would be better. Meilian sounded so good that she had covered my flaws. She did well. Thanks to all my family and friends who came down. Roche and Roanna, Suiying, Cindy... There were people who took videos of our performances. Ha... It was quite cool.

After the Borders Gig, Simon gave a treat and we had a sumptuous dinner :) Thanks a lot brother... Below are pics of the Borders Performance :)


At the entrance of Borders, DVD section. Meilian (Phoebee) on vocals and me on the keyboard.


A closer pic of us...


My family who came down to support... Ha. I think they made up 30% of the crowd. (My brother and I in the middle, don't we just resemble so much? WAhahha)


Immediate family with Grandma...


I was the star of the day... With my "工作人员" Ha! But actually NOT! (From left: Denis my boss, Wendy my MAMA/my scandal/my hairstylist and violin teacher, Mark, Simon's brother/funny guy/ helper of the day)


My cool hair! My brother thought I went to a professional hairsalon to do it. Actually, Wendy did it for me. She's good!


Product of my styled hair and Wendy, the stylist :)


Emo pic of Wendy, violin instructor :)

-LeB-

0 comments: