Saturday, November 10, 2007

Holidays! Vacation! Travel!

Holidays! I love them... What are holidays? For school students, that means not having to go to school. For working people, that means a break. And does holidays mean a trip overseas? Not necessary. I am going overseas! And, 3 trips coming up! Gotta love it, I'm loving it~!~! But... I am not necessarily having holidays. Oops. School is still on but I am going on holidays! Yeah! Looking forward!

1. Taiwan (18th-25th Nov)
2. Hong Kong (13th-16th Jan '08) Book Now!
3. Krabi (Sometime in March '08)

I really love travelling and I am glad that for the past 2 yrs, I have had the opportunity to travel quite a lot :) When I was younger, I used to envy those kids who would go overseas once a year. I often wondered why I didn't have that luxury. But now, I thank God. I thank God for blessing me with the finances, opportunities, friends and family whom can travel with me.

That day Wendy said she can't link studies and me together... Why? Time for me to buck up and do something about it. I have been enjoying so much... I need a balance :)

-LeB-

0 comments: