Thursday, November 29, 2007

I had really wanted to update on my Taiwan trip... BUT!!!

blogger is having some problems and I can't upload photos. So sad.

Lets shift focus a little...

Today was my first pageant training. The contestants went down to 'Shine Models' for training. For someone who used to harbour thoughts of being a model, pageant should be interesting and something to look forward to. Somehow, I do not feel that way. Instead, its becoming a chore... I guess cause I have "changed" and my focus is now on other matters. Still, I have decided to join this pageant and I shall do my best and make the fullest out of it. :)

We did catwalk and the choreography for the walk today. Complicated sequences for us to remember. Good thing I'm not the first or second in line. I'm the last! Wahahha... So I can just take the lead from the people in front. Cause of this pageant and my usual agendas, I am super packed this month... I can literally say I am packed to the brim. Next week there's a photo-shoot that includes a free hair-cut and styling. Wahaha... Hope it turns out good. I hate my bushy hair now. CUT IT!

Details of the pageant... Its on the 20th Dec @ Zouk. Tics are selling at abt $16-18, gotta confirm again. And! No swimwear... its beachwear. :) much better!

Apart from this pageant thingy, next week there are 2 camps lined up. My church's youth camp and children's camp. Usually every year I'll be involved or attending them; knowing whats going to happen. However, this year I seem so lost. I'll be helping out with the children's camp yet I don't know a single thing. Whats wrong? And for the youth camp, I can say that I won't be there. :(

Time management and Discipline... So important...

-LeB-

0 comments: