Friday, October 19, 2007

放纵的一天... and my lazy days

My past few days have been lazy... Days where I do not feel any sense of accomplishments; I just slack and time goes by. No doubt we all need to rest and enjoy, but I seem to be procrastinating about the things that I need to do. I need a balance!

Today we carried out a spontaneous plan, that is to play badminton. Played with Minhui, Wendy and Chuanfeng (Markolele). First time playing badminton together... not bad, not bad. We shall have more of such next time. Exercise! And after badminton, we continued with our all-time-favourite activity. Eating! Went to the Clementi Market to eat. We had real good 'Goreng Pisang', carrot cake and satay. Following which, we had donuts. We then proceeded on to Minhui's place to wash up... After some rest, it was dinner time... and, we decided to eat something good which was 'Sakura Buffet'. I spent a bomb on food and ate tons again. Whats new... ? I really think I'm becoming fatter. Ha... there's a reason for that. Well, my verdict on Sakura Buffet. I think its alright. $26.30 for some variety, alright taste. They have sashimi though. :) Like Wendy said, it was really a 放纵的一天... We have planned for more activities, that is, 'Ooosh' next week! Yeah!

My meals these days always seem to be what I look forward to. Maybe also cause I have made friends who love to eat too! Hahaha... Just the previous night before badminton, I had 'Fish Head Pot', 'Apple Fried Chicken', 'Kailan' and my beloved 'Cereal Prawns'... that was for a late dinner cum supper. Great meal!

Away from food, I went to the hairdresser with my brothers. Yes, the 3 brothers. It was the first time that my younger brother went to the hairdresser to change his hairstyle. He usually cuts his 'bowl' at the malay barber. People who have seen him would know... :) Pics below of his hairstyle in the making!


Beginning of the hair-cut...


In the process and not wanting to look at the camera...


Nice change! :) This is the side view and I think he looks so cute. Wahahah... Nicely spiked. I'm envious of his hairstyle. Looks better than mine. Still, I love him. :)

-LeB-

0 comments: