Monday, October 15, 2007

late nights...

Its 2.24am and I just reached home. Back from a Sunday outing with friends from "Echo". Like Edmund calls it, an 'echo outing'. Ha... It was fun. Went to 'Ai Qing Hai' a 'Ming Ge Can Ting' to support Denis and Simin... They are great musicians... I'm inspired to be like them. :) I haven't gone to 'Ai Qing Hai' since the age of 15.

After their performance at 'Ai Qing Hai', we proceeded on to bowling! The much anticipated match between Denis, Minhui and I. Sadly, there wasn't much of a competition... Ha, our scores were too lousy. For the 1st game, everyone got below 100. It was only the 2nd game that I had a close fight with Minhui, scoring 113 and 114 respectively. I lost :( I want a RE-MATCH! Since all of them did not have to work the next day, we went on to play pool. The night was still young. Denis introduced a funky place called 'pool something', I can't remember... I just know its near princep street. It looks classier, with groovy music, television and a nice menu. I played about 3-4 games of pool. I think its a record for me! But, I am still bad at the game. :( Minhui claims to be the best cause she won Simin. Simin defeated the rest. I suspect its because she plays the game slowly, leaving her opponents no patience and thus losing. Ha... Simin and I had the longest game yet. And we had beer while playing. Ha... My 2nd time drinking in a week. I had beer when we went out for supper the other time. 'Hoegarden'... its supposedly smooth and good. Till now, I still can't appreciate. I just drink. Ha... Maybe it goes with age. I'm not even 21 yet! Soon soon...

Somehow, I seem to feel at ease with people older than me... Do I? I feel old and different among people my age. Not all but at least some. I don't seem to do what friends of my age do... Clubbing? Outings on a weekend? I don't do those. Am I old at heart? Still, I cherish all my friends around me. Hanging out with echo people is like being with a family. Just like how it was when the 'indecisives' used to meet up often. Now its like left with the 'jaded' boys... even so, we don't meet up that often. Frances!!! You are missed!

Caleb is cherishing all his friends... Friends forever~!~!

-LeB-

0 comments: