Thursday, October 4, 2007

Simin's Birthday Celebration :)

I just reached home about 15mins ago. Its late considering I did not drive.... but, I had an enjoyable time at echo. I went down after school today to celebrate Simin's birthday. Its my first birthday celebration for someone at echo. I think birthdays are good to be remembered and even a smallest celebration would do good. Hope Simin had some memorable time. :) I gave her a pair of 'birthday socks'. And, we had 'birthday cake' made by WendyMama, interesting! Hahah... Wendy, continue to bake more, we will be your guinea pigs. We had good food and long conversations through the night.

It was good 'cause I seldom interact with Dennis and Edmund. Edmund suggested that we have an echo overseas trip. Sounds real fun considering what they told me about Cameron Highlands. Hopefully I wouldn't be hugged. Wahahha... I really enjoy going overseas, so, if there can really be an overseas trip, I'll be looking forward to it. Anyway wanting to go overseas, call me along! Being with them is interesting cause they would talk about their experiences and past being a performer. That has always been what I wanted and it is still my goal. It does not bore me talking about music and entertainment. Hopefully I will embark on something soon. :)

Simin, happy birthday! Jiayou for your dreams and aspiration! God bless!

Tata!

-LeB-

0 comments: