Thursday, September 25, 2008

updates of a busy? life...

Life has been super duper busy of late. Sadly... I feel I can't even find the time to rest. I guess a big part of it is because I'm working EVERYDAY. Work drains me out quite a little. And I haven't really had the time for myself... I have not touched my piano and cello for days, and I am upset :( I miss them...

On a lighter note, I manage to gather the remaining evofus to meet up for a dinner on Monday. A simple dinner and desert coupled with great companionship was a blast! :) Lots of laughter, seeing familiar faces and new face, deep sharing and updates. And through all these, we're reminded once again of how much we cherish this friendship. This friendship of 5yrs and growing stronger and stronger. Thank you everyone who are a part of evofus. Jiarong, Jasmine, Shuan, Wanping (you are missed!), Kelvin, Aloysius and now, Keng Chuan :) I really thank God for all my friends!


@ Haagen Daz (Thank you all for caring and the blessings! :) )

Love ya all!

-LeB-

0 comments: