Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Blues~!~!

Its been some time since I've got Monday Blues... :( However, last night I felt rather blue-y... 'Cause... ... I have to report back to my army camp for reservice! And that isn't the best news to have... Good thing is... I managed to defer my reservice! Phew! Close-shave. I spent my Monday morning "deferring". My application almost didn't go thru, but finally, they relented and approved it. Thank God!

It just didn't feel good to be going back to my army camp. I had to dig out my uniform, find my badges, prepare for other stuff... etc. Also, the culture in there is so different from what I face everyday. It doesn't help that I was the only one going back, none of my friends were called back. And when I went back, I thought about the times spent in there. I thought its... AMAZING. How did I survive those days? Haha... But there were memories too... The crazy happenings and stupid things we do back then... And till now, I still keep in contact with a couple of army friends and I am glad for them. :)

Life is rather different now. Its just been 1yr 6 months but it feels like life has changed pretty much, or rather, very much... I just thank God for what I went through in army and that He has always been watching over me. Thank you, God...

-LeB-

0 comments: