Saturday, September 27, 2008

End of the Week...

This end of the week has arrived and its 1 day more till I get admitted into hospital. I am rather mentally prepared :) I shall let the pics do most of the "talking" and looking back at the past week, I did quite a number of things :)


Strawberry yoghurt drink and Apple vinegar drink. This was taken probably 2 weeks back? When Minhui and I decided to try out a new place... This japanese cafe at bugis. The food and drinks are good! But we spent a bomb there as well. (An outdated post)


The thin-crusted japanese pizza...


Their signature tofu cheese cake... light and good!


A picture of the sun rise I took with my handphone camera, while on my way to Nanyang Pri. I love my days beginning with the morning sun. It practical brightens up my day and give me that extra boost of energy for a start :) I have been seeing the school kids having their "PE" lessons even when the sun is really scorching hot, but I guess to them, they don't really care. I feel that as we grow older, we simply care too much. Don't even bother to exercise or would not do so when its TOO HOT. What excuses we give. I would like to see it that its a blessing to be able to exercise and I wish I could find a good time to bask in the sun! :) I won't be returning to school for the next 1 and a 1/2 weeks. School has been fun, mixing around with the kids :)


This is a really pleasant and awesome surprise I got on tuesday! 23rd of September '08. Its a gift of appreciation and a card from my keyboard students of 2yrs and 2weeks! Given my Lixian and Zhang Yan! Thanks a lot! It really meant a lot to me :) How time flies... When I first saw the both of them, they were still in POLY! And Echomusic was still at its old location... Well, I hope you have learnt well from me and, pls practice!!! Haha... On the card, they drew the keys of the piano, and sadly, Zhang Yan drew it with 4 black keys!!! Is that what you learn after 2yrs? Hmmph! Wahahah...


And, on Wednesday I had my first studio recording!!! Oh boy... Its been my dream of all time! To go into the studio to record my own voice! And I finally did! Thanks Simon and Minhui for making this little-deam-of-mine come true! Although, I think I sound really bad :( Still, it was a good experience :) Minhui says my voice is suitable to sing for an insurance jingle... it gives people hope! wahhaha...


In the studio... Echo's studio :)


Producer-mentor Mr. Simon :)


On thursday, we went to Hanabi @ Odeon Towers to celebrate WendyMAMA's birthday! Once again, happy birthday to you! You've been such a joy and blessing to have as a MAMA! :) I've learnt to much from you... Thanks for everything! I'm wishing you all the best in ALL your endeavours... 'cause you have... TOO MANY! From singing, to violin, to percussion, to song-writing, to emceeing, to hairstyling, baking, make-up, burger making! and many many more... You should be called the WONDER MAMA... Haha...


Wendy 2nd pic :)


Group pic! Once again, I'm the only single there :) 3 couples and me...


In an attempt to look serious... We failed!


And this is how we look like... succeeding!


Final group pic :)

-LeB-

0 comments: