Sunday, September 21, 2008

a music-fied weekend...

this weekend was totally busy! i had to prepare for WTC's gig, which meant listening to new songs, transcribing chords and rehearsing... first time working with Ruby, playing for Danick and Max was in company. On top of that were my usual lessons that I had to teach. Played for Solid Rock on Sunday morning. feeling so "music-fied!"

on friday night I went to Joanna Dong's recital. coolz! she had a 3-piece band playing for her, and that was ENOUGH... mei shuem on piano, brandon wong on bass and "flats" on the drums. all of them were very very good :) so nice! and Jo Dong released her EP and i got a copy of it! i adore her voice.

i managed to meet up with Sun Quan after many failed attempts... the last time we met, he was still single. and now, he's attached! congrats bro! it was a very good catch up and the bond never fails to be stronger :) to Sun Quan: school's busy, but, take care my bro! its the process and EXPERIENCE... haha!

today also marks the start of my 1 month break from playing the keyboard at church. and my "last" performance at WTC before i take a "vacation". Performing has always been fun and its becoming better :) thanks to my Echo family for giving me thus many opportunities...

this time next week I would probably be in the hospital already. thinking about it, i don't think i would be able to sleep the night before the operation. its still kinda scary! haha... for those who did not know... my operation date has been confirmed. its next Monday, 29th of Sept. the operation will be at NUH. come and visit me if you're free! although i would probably be in my most "un-glam" state. above all these, i certainly pray that everything and all goes well! that my brother and I would be safe and the operation would be an ULTIMATE successful! God bless us!!!

signing off...

-LeB-

0 comments: