Thursday, September 11, 2008

Phew... Results are out! Yeah!!!

Praise the Lord~!~! I got back my piano exam results! And I passed!!! U-weet :) No merit, no distinction though, just a pass... :) 3 marks short to merit... Still, I am very glad with the results... After playing badly, sight-reading like I was improvising, having my ears stucked and pissing the examiner off; what other result can I expect?? Haha... At least I can move on, didn't waste the money away and get back some confidence?? Thank God :)

However, right now and coming ahead there probably is going to be another even more MAJOR exam. It would be the Berklee auditions. I have been thinking quite a lot about it and beginning to feel the stress. Instead of being laid-back, this time round I really need to buck up! Its do or die... I surfed the net and found out that their acceptance rate is 34%. Emm... I guess its not going to be that easy. Still, I'll give it a shot.

Oh God... Please give me WONDER HANDS to play the piano, SUPER SENSITIVE EARS and a SUPERB MUSICAL SENSE... ah!!!

thank God for all the blessings :)

-LeB-

0 comments: