Tuesday, September 16, 2008

school has started...

Starting this week, SIM classes would have begun. However, I am not attending any of the classes. I think it really means I have quit school. No wonder isn't it? But thinking about it, it really is a decision that I never thought would be made. So from this moment on, I am but a mere 'A' Level Holder. Not even a dip.

And so what's next? I really do not know or rather I don't have the confidence to say that it will definitely be an exciting future for me. Rather, I will continue to pursue my dreams and more importantly, let God govern my future. Without Him, all is lost...

Although I am no longer in school, but again, I am still in school. Just that its a primary school. Wahaha... Today is a rather relaxing day with my first 4 periods free and lesson back-to-back after that. I am enjoying the interaction with the kids. :)

-LeB-

0 comments: