Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A sickly day...

Woke up this morning with a sore-throat and headache. Probably due to too much fried food and taking chocolates before I went to sleep the night before. I wasn't too sick but it was "affecting me". Only managed to revised a little of Maths... I need to work harder man. I've said these A BILLION times but always do not carry out in my actions. Hope I will really do it.

My younger brother was also at home today. Reason? He was sick as well. Poor boy... And he was running a fever. All he could do was to lay on the bed or sofa watching telly and often going back to sleep. It really doesn't feel good to be sick. He was asking me to feel his forehead a couple of times to "feel his temperature". He also laid on my lap to rest. Hahha... He'll forever be my little boy. It pains me to see him "suffering". His last reading on the thermometer was 38.5 degrees. Thats high! I immediately asked him to talk 2 more tablets of panadol. However, my parents said, "No! He should not... he'll be visiting the doctor soon. If he takes them now, his fever will subside." I was... DUMBFOUNDED and FUMING. Here my poor boy is suffering and they are asking him not to take medicine so that the doctor can "SEE" that he REALLY has a fever. Arggh. I really wonder what they are thinking... Is that how older people think? Thankfully, I managed talk them over to let him take his panadol...

Cherish a healthy body and live healthily!

-LeB-

0 comments: