Tuesday, April 15, 2008

i surrender...

I have once again fallen sick. It has been a week and yet I have not fully recovered. I guess it is simply because I haven't rested well and enough. I have also not been watching my diet and stuffing myself with "junk". Just a few days ago, I feel kinda "wasted" and all I did was to stuff myself with food and CHOCOLATES in a hope of feeling better. It seems that all of those had backfired. Feeling unwell with cough and bodyache, I continued my adventure with chocolates just a few hours ago. SERVES ME RIGHT huh. One thing is that, the chocolates are really good and Caleb just couldn't resist it. In the end, I suffered and I'm now depending on panadol. Couldn't get a good night's rest... Like AGAIN... woke up at 4am to take panadol and attempted resting till 5am. I kinda hate the feeling of staying in bed and yet not being asleep. I then decided to give up "sleeping" altogether and headed to my piano. 45mins of practice and it felt good... it made me feel better as well :)

Resolution for the next week days is to eat healthily, abstain from fried food, heaty stuff and cold drinks. Time to get well... and not feel "wasted"

-LeB-

0 comments: