Monday, April 7, 2008

Invisible Wings 隐形的翅旁 - RazzlePlay 讨闹派

RazzlePlay! 讨闹派! The song you're listening on my blog is by them! The band consists of Siling, Simin, Vincent, Vics and Sean. A local band with original Chinese compositions. Simin a good friend of mine is in the band! Her blog is also linked (Smintz) She rocks with her guitar!!! Last night I was at their gig and their "release" of their single, 隐形的翅旁. Thats the song you're hearing on the blog now. They are really talented and I hope they'll go far... Great compositions and creativity :) Way to go!

Their single is selling at just $5 per copy. I really hope anyone out there who thinks they are good and worth supporting would do so by buying a copy! Pics of their single below... Do support! If you want a copy, just let me know. Lots of effort have been put into the single...



Rock on Razzleplay!

-LeB-

0 comments: