Monday, April 28, 2008

Happiest Person...

I was flipping through the newspaper and I saw this article about the "Happiest Person" in Singapore. This 35-yr-old engineer who was crowned the "Happiest Person" in Singapore. His name is Andy Goh. It was a contest in search of the "Happiest Person". I thought it was rather interesting. Simply because all along, I've felt that happiness can never be gauged. Many of the contestants regarded happiness to the simplicities of life. Counting every blessing. How true it is... That even taking a simple walk in the park, doing something really simple and easy can be seen as happiness. And for Andy Goh, his friends said being around him never fails to cheer them up.

I would like to count my blessings in life. Life kept simple is sometimes the way to true happiness :)

-LeB-

0 comments: