Thursday, March 13, 2008

Steamboat Supper!!!

I just returned from a steamboat supper @ arab street. Its the Korean steamboat-bbq that is near Echomusic. The place is called, Da Chang Jin. I specially organised this gathering cause it felt like quite sometime since I've had a proper meal and gathering with this group of people. Well, there isn't quite a specific gang but they are mainly my church friends. Surprisingly, organising a gathering the night before seems the right thing to do. A record of 10 people turned up today! It seems that spontaneity is the way to go...

Great fun, seeing familiar faces, enjoying nice food together, updating a little about each other's lives... etc etc... Nothing TOO significant but it was meaningful. More of such sessions ya? But before that, I will be facing the guys for the next 5days. They would be my krabi gang. Sadly, the 4 "jade ladies" (yu4 nu3) couldn't make it for the trip. Its amazing... One of them, YILIN SAN is now married and pregnant, all within a span of 1yr. The other, FRANCES! is working in HK. The other 2 have many commitments... So it leaves us with a guys' gang and 1 lady STANDING... Still, we'll have great fun! I certainly hope I'll come back TANNED!

Yilin and Frances... You are missed... When can we have a complete gathering with the both of you??


Pic for the night...

-LeB-

0 comments: