Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Krabi Trip (Part 2)...

Blogging has been rather tough with all the problems that dear blogger gives. Still, this is the continuation of my Krabi Trip! Day 2 was packed with activities such as White Water Rafting (it was really crazily insane fun!), followed by swimming and jumping at the waterfall (refreshing stuff!) and ATV which stands for All-Terrain-Vehicle. For ATV, one would drive a "bike-like" vehicle with four wheels and go thru the jungle and rivers. No pics for that though cause Jonny's camera fell into the waterfall. Thank God it recovered after 1 day. :)


Silly pic! At the "lobby" of our resort...


Geared up for White Water Rafting! White Water Rafting is where all of us get into a float-like boat and start rowing our boat as we are pushed by the currents. There are branches and rocks around, so we had to be careful. What was hilarious was that we became guinea pigs, chosen by the instructors to give a demostration to the rest. We were all excited and thought we would be "invincible". Yet, when we started off, we arrived LAST at the first stop point. Everyone else was waiting for us! There were like... maybe 15 boats? "Many many people"... To top it off, we made the MOST noise. But it was really fun and everyone was splashing water at one another :)


I didn't know there was this pic! Thanks Jonnie. That small man jumping off the platform is me! The water was clear and all cold, it felt so refreshing to jump off the "cliff". It was rather scary but I'm glad I did it. And I did it twice! :)


When night approaches, all I can think off is food. I'm really a food junkie. I would just spend, spend and spend on food while the rest stood by the side waiting for me. I love food.


Cheap cheap roadside stall that sells savoury kebabs!

to be continued...

-LeB-

0 comments: