Thursday, March 20, 2008

Krabi Trip (Day 3 of our activities... The beach and Snorkelling!)

Day 3 of our activities was supposed to be relaxing. We were going to the Phi Phi Islands (pronounced as Pi-Pi) which consisted of a collective of offshore islands. We were also going snorkelling. I was excited as I've heard so much about snorkelling but I haven't tried it before. In my mind, I thought we would just snorkel near the edge of the beach... but I was wrong! We were brought out to the sea and the speed boat would just stop at a certain point and let us off to snorkel. Initially Ashley and I tried snorkelling without a life-jacket. Soon, we gave up. It was too taxing to keep yourself afloat and TRY snorkelling. The underwater is quite a wonder. Beautiful and colourful fishes swimming around, some even near you... and beautiful corals. It was a nice attempt for a first-timer :)

And if you've seen those beautiful beaches on television, yes... they are real and they exist! Krabi has really beautiful beaches with fine sand, scorching sun that complements the beach and clear waters. It was awesome! I love the beach! Nothing compared to ECP and Sentosa.

Pictures below!

On our speedboat! We were narrowed to take the front seats, the most vulnerable spot on board. The ride was bumpy and we were constantly shouting and screaming. A noisy bunch of Asians...

Me, Joel and Ashley...


Snorkelling!

The beautiful sea! I took this pic! I think I'm a genius man. Haha... But well, its the sea thats really nice...

Another pic of the beautiful clear waters with our forever tanned Ashley...

My favourite pic! Quany and Joel with a beautiful background! Again, I took it! Although sometimes I wish I was in the pic. Maybe I can photoshop myself in... Just look at the sky, sea and the sand. Awww...

Yeah! Group pic by the beach... Beautiful... Just beautiful!

-LeB-

0 comments: