Friday, March 28, 2008

过渡时期...

过渡时期... That was what Minhui told me yesterday. And yes I believe so, that this period will not be an easy ride for me. Lately I've shouldered upon a new commitment, one that requires a lot of my time and places a lot of stress on me. Its difficult, but all musicians know that such an opportunity doesn't come by easily and there are people dying for the opportunity. I should really count my blessings and be glad. Thank God! Its time for me to step up and do my best, leave the rest to God... "Everything to God in prayer"

I was never a good concealer of my emotions. When I'm happy, I'll literally LOL. Sad or disturbed, it shows on my face. And now, when I'm stress, I am showing it too. I wanna say a word of thanks to Simin, Simon, Minhui for spending time with me, listening to me, eating together with me! and giving me much advice at the same time. Thank you! And to others who have heard me "grumble", thanks for that listening ear or rather, looking eyes over the msn.

Yesterday, I just didn't want to go home and face the stuff that I have to face.

Feeling better today, after chilling out yesterday, after a night's sleep. :)

Still needing that balance...

-LeB-

0 comments: