Thursday, May 3, 2007

First entry!

My blog is finally up! Ha, after contemplating for some time, decided to get it up. For now, its just a simple blog with no fancy templates nor a tag board... But! I'll definitely try to do something to it. Ha...

Well, I'm definitely excited for my trip! Never thought I could have the chance to travel overseas for a month, and whats more, America. Also, I would think I am very fortunate and blessed to be able to travel on my own at a young age. :) Thank God for the freedom I have. With no other matters on my mind, I just want to have a good time out there, see the world, eat different kinds of food... and just relax. Hope to take many many pics of various places and post it here...

Before I leave, I just thank all my friends for all the well-wishes and prayers! I'll definitely need more prayers! ... And I should start praying and even remember God during my trip. Thanks to Sun Quan who called me up twice before I leave, it feels good to be remembered! Ha... A buddy for life! Will miss my friends here... especially the 'indecisives' and 'evofus'... Also, I got to say I'll miss my students at echomusic. Kinda realised that I love teaching music and my students are all very nice people. Praise the Lord!

Alright, time for me to go... Feel like I'm macaulay caulkin from 'home alone'. Ha... Its my favourite show since young. I guess its not 'home alone' now. Its 'leaving home alone'... Tata!

-LeB-

1 comments:

franney said...

Me FIRST!!!