Friday, May 4, 2007

First stop... Atlanta!

I have finally 'flown' over. After a gruelling 25hrs, finally reached Atlanta last night. It was a smooth journey here and thank God for that. Spent the night over at Clarence's apartment, a friend of Dawn's. Her friends are very nice, specially made plans so that I could have a bed to sleep in. :) The travelling and sight-seeing has not really begun but, it was cool flying and getting round the airports. Suddenly, I feel so scrawny. Everyone around are so big in size and speaks in accented English. Definitely a change of environment.

I have always enjoyed taking flights, and looked forward to meals on flight. Ha, perhaps I'm weird. Had a couple of meals and drinks on flight. They were nice... but it could also be cause I was really hungry. Meals included stuff like, beef, sashimi with pasta, scramble eggs, sausage, pancakes... etc. I just love eating! And my first purchase was a slice of pizza from 'little caesars', costing USD$2.50, that was one of the most affordable things around and, the slice looked big! However, it wasn't enough for my humongous stomach. Looking forward to more food and adventure!


On my flight here, I managed to get a window seat for my flight from Narita-Tokyo to Detroit. And because of that, I actually saw some amazing sights out of the window. I could not decifer exactly what it was, but it looked like some hills or mountains. Also, I have no idea where are they located. The sight of it bathing in the sun was just beautiful. Reminds me once again of God's wonderful creations.


Alright thats all for now. Tata!




First place of purchase...

Caesar's Pizza






-LeB-

0 comments: