Monday, November 30, 2009

Very Surreal!

The weekend has just come to an end. And I am about to catch a flight in another 6hrs. I just reached home, have yet to complete packing. Probably in another 24hrs, I would find myself in another part of the world. I am flying!!! to... London!!! Yet cause everything is moving so fast, its been so busy for me, I am not feeling the excitement. I don't even know what exactly I am to do in London. I hope it'll be a great trip and a great experience! Lord, guide me!

The last 2 days were Isaiah's and Matilda's wedding... I think its been such a blast for them and exciting for everyone of us as well. Matz was a close friend of Karen, an older sister that I looked up to while I was still young. And now, Isaiah has joined our church, been such a blessing and the both of them are MARRIED! I am really happy for them :) Once again, I wish them a more than blissful and ever blessed marriage! Also, I am really thankful that Isaiah open a slot for LMK to sing at his wedding. It might be but a small gesture but I am really touched!

Its not long that I am going away again... and I hope it'll be yet another fantastic break, vacation and that I'll be back working even harder!

Waiting to see God's plans fully unveil in my life... Praise the Lord and thank God... :)

-LeB-

0 comments: