Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am 23~!~!!!

This post is a little late but I decided to put it up anyway. I am officially 23 now! I should really cherish this 23rd year and strive for the best. Had a few mini-celebrations this year and it was nice :) Thanks to all my friends for the celebration. :)

First stop... Chilis with EVOFUS


At Chilis! Although not everyone liked the place, I kinda like it for its very American-feel of the restaurant. Just like those in America. :)

Some of our food...

BBQ Ribs with Chicken... Big portions!


Drumlets... The taste was... ... ... ...


Sauces and cheese, there's a specific name for the green stuff, but I can't remember.


Beef slices...


Honey Chicken...


What happens when you're too engrossed watching soccer on the big screen... hahah!


I was asked to stand on my chair, shout out my name and tell everyone that its my birthday today. Haha! I was actually very sporting and I did just so, even Kelvin was surprised. :)


With my birthday cake... Almond Longan Cake?



The group of EVOFUS + Partners...


And this is my 23rd birthday present from EVOFUS. A "paper bag"... hahaha! Thanks!

The Echo Gang took a special visit to C-Nai Hong Kong Cafe for a mini celebration as well. It was nice to have Mark around together with the "surprise" from him. Group pic below!


The pic made it look like it was Wendy's birthday instead...

And we had a LMK and team celebration as well :)

Smiles :)

God bless all!

-LeB-

0 comments: