Sunday, November 15, 2009

To Love You More by Celine Dion

A sleepless night let me to this musical treat. I was youtubing and I came across this Japanese violinist, Taro Hakase. He's a brilliant, fantastic violinist! And he was the violinist who played on Celine Dion's track "To Love You More". This vid is a clip of them performing together on stage. I think the both of them exude great stage presence. And it’s a beautiful combination of a maestro violinist together with the powerful vocals of Celine Dion. Enjoy!

Whilst you marvel at the musical beauty... Here's some comic relief!!! I was looking thru the comments posted on the clip... and one comment said...

What the hell? Jumping Jacks @ 3:00?? ahhahahhaa absurd!!

And I burst out in LAUGHTER!!!!!! Wahhah!

I was thinking that the dancing behind was an overkill as well...

Still, enjoy the vid!

-LeB-

0 comments: