Sunday, December 13, 2009

Trip to England (post 1/ I don't know how many)

I went on a trip to England (mistaken that I was going to just London), the main trip was actually around England and it included London. I have been lazy and time stricken to blog about the trip but the trip was really good. :) England is peaceful and I would say... classic. I like its architecture. The weather was also lovely. Till now, I still like cold weathers (probably its because we don't get it in Singapore)

The impression of England that I have before I went there was actually from... Mr. Bean, thats probably all that I know about England, apart from the EPL which I don't watch. I feel the travelling really broadens your mind and widens your knowledge (if you would just immerse in the culture and observe) thats what I really like about travelling :)

I'll end of the post with a photo...


We drove through the hills and plains... :)

-LeB-

0 comments: