Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fun gigs.

I was just thinking about last night where I performed at C-Nai with Meilian. It was fun! The response was probably the best we've had so far. And I had fun playing and singing :) Yeah, hope to have more moments like this. And being spontaneous is probably good at times. Its a good feeling seeing people nodding along as you sing, having them sing along or just seeing them listen to you.

I enjoyed myself singing 2 of my favourite songs where the response was rather good. Surprised me cause just 1 day before, the response was a stark contrast. I sang 执迷不悔 and 爱情傀儡, love these songs. And I made a blunder by thank God I managed to pull it through... I sang 爱情傀儡 in its old key!!! Eb major. Lots of jaw movements I did to hit the high notes. It was sometime I've never attempted before. After a verse and a chorus, I quickly switched back to my usual C# major. 2 keys of a difference. It was also a night where both Meilian and I had "open throats"... Haha... Basically... Singing our lungs out!

Looking forward to doing more fun gigs and having great performances with great music and entertainment.

-LeB-

0 comments: