Tuesday, April 21, 2009

T'ang Quartet ft. Albert Tiu + catch up session...

Met Xingyu up for a concert by T'ang Quartet with special guest Albert Tiu. This was the first time I heard T'ang Quartet playing more "listenable" pieces, and also the first listening to Albert Tiu. The concert was good! Very enjoyable... the 2nd half was much more enjoyable! I think the piano did spice up things a little :) But I thought the T'ang Quartet did an amazing job... I was wowed at the very first note! They certainly live up to their reputation :)

Before the show we had a fabulous dinner at Ichiban, great food! And after the concert, we headed to the HK cafe at Marina Sq. I didn't expect that we would just talk and talk till we lost track of time. I certainly didn't plan to head back after 12midnight. Besides, I wasn't driving which meant more COST! But I guess, good time spent together is always worth the value. I really had a great time catching up with Xingyu today and we talked about almost everything under the sun. Thank God for this friend whom I met in an interesting way? Haha... But I guess its also the common interests that we have that keeps us in contact :)

No photos taken but I've got a photo we took 3years back! Its been 3years now... time flies...


Haha... Taken with a polaroid :)

Have a great and fruitful holiday girl!

-LeB-

0 comments: