Monday, April 13, 2009

some updates... a super duper long weekend...

these days, blogging hasn't been a frequent thing to do... I just had a super packed and busy extended weekend together with Good Friday... Busy-ness started with thursday night! I was out with Minny and Markolele again at a comfy HK cafe in Marina Sq, I think we wanted to leave at latest 1am? Ended up, we left at 3am... But, good time spent together with friends is always worth it! :)

Friday morning... 9am, I was supposed to be in church for a rehearsal, but... I was late!!! Ended up reaching at 10am. Sorry dudes, should have been there earlier... 10am-1plus, prayer walk... Continued with lunch and hanging out. Then it was lesson with Dan and E. at 4.30pm, after which, we had BBQ at my estate for the night. Tired, tired... I tried to learn 2-3 songs needed for WTC' performance but I was too tired. Yawnz...

Saturday. I had wanted to wake up earlier to learn more songs. But... I failed :( Slept in till 10plus and had to get ready to head down to Echo for practice and lessons. Was at Echo till 8pm then headed down to Global Sounds for dinner and watched a little of Neo, Audrey and Sem's performance. Not bad, not bad, I did enjoy the performance :) Had to leave earlier to go back to finish up the remaining songs to learn.

Sunday. I reached church at 8.30am in the morning! For once, I wasn't late! Haha, I'm so proud of myself. Rehearsed for a short skit and worship practice for SR's easter program. I was... dead beat by then! But I just had to go through it. Thank God that I still had energy... Lasted throughout the easter program and had lunch with my church friends and went down to east coast for baptism + rollar-blading! Rollar-blading was fun! I miss it... :) Hopefully, I can get to do it more often! Also, it was good cause I got to know the younger youths (primarily the secondary school kids) much better. I think even seeing them weeks after weeks in church, I have never talked to some before. But I did this time round! :) After everything, I had to leave for WTC!

I leave east coast and took a cab to WTC. I stammered really badly on trying to tell the cab driver where's my destination. And the cab driver turned back and asked me in a crude manner, "Whats wrong b*lls??" and started laughing, he also said some crude things which really... not worth mentioning. I had wished that he could just stop talking but he couldn't! Arggh! I wanted rest man! Ironically, I told him I was at east coast with my church friends and he said he's a Christian too, a Catholic and started talking to me about God. Err...

Finally reached WTC and at my first performance with Xinyi and Shaotian. For the first time, I had to play 3 birthday songs for the slot and play "song dedications"... It was... challenging! After the performance, I went to eat supper with Wangdajie (Minny) and finally headed home at 12am...

The weekend felt like a 12hit combo! Good thing I do not have to suffer Monday blues and I could sleep in for the morning. :) Its time to get recharged and busy again!

Thank God for everything! :)

-LeB-

0 comments: