Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jehovah Jireh, God our provider...

This is a thanks-giving post... Today Caleb is in a thanking mood... I thank God for...

Providing me with jobs for an income! In the last 2 weeks and past few days, I got...

-1 new keyboard student
-A new keyboard class of 4 students starting in May! Woohoo! Haha...
-A soon-to-be classical piano student (thanks to KP for the recommendation! It really was a surprise...)
-A new tuition kid!

God really provides... Just when I was looking for more assignments for more income. Although the doors for relief teaching did not open, I didn't expect all these to come :) Praise the Lord!

I also thank God for..

-Shufen's marked improvement in her health. I really really thank God and praise Him! :)
-Dan Fung getting 2nd in his school's Betty Idol... Haha!
-Simon and Meilian's gig at C-Nai Cafe, East Coast

I feel happy for my friends and the people around me :)

I thank God I can play the piano and some cello...

-LeB-

0 comments: