Thursday, April 30, 2009

EchoMusic Student Gathering...

Last Saturday we (EchoMusic) had our student gathering at the Singapore Arts Museum. It was the longest gathering we've ever had... but it was good and still enjoyable :) It was great to see the students prepare themselves and give their all to their performances. It was heart-warming and inspiring! Great! Everyone did well :) And I felt like a PROUD PARENT. Haha... I was so proud of all my students! Weelin, Adeline, Lixian and Markolele! All of you did well...

I love to teach and the joy of teaching comes when your student improves. Be it in small steps or in a big leap. I have some students who have been with me for over 2years, they are those who've followed through almost since the time I started. Its a blessing to be able to teach... and I sure hope that I bring joy and teach well in my lessons :)

Photos below...


"Old time" students and more like friends now... Zhang Yan and Lixian :)


Weelin and I... Great job for the night! :)


Lix and I... What happened to "掌心"???? But a fabulous job on "你快乐所以我快乐"


The best friends in action! Yan and Lix :) Cheers to your friendship!


Markolele... I still think you did well for your performance! :)


Adeline and I... its great to see how she has improved :)

Also for the night, it was the night that officially marked the end of the 1st Star Program. They have come a long way. After a whole year of training, practicing, exposure, performing... etc etc. And I have been involved in many ways. In fact, I was a 1/2 star program student? Ha... Many memories and left and I have known so many of them :) All the best to all, pursue your dreams and keep the passion alive! Its been great knowing all of you and spending the times together :)


A group pic together! :)

Also that Sunday, after WTC's performance, I had supper... with Jake and Minhui. So it was the 3 of us. A first and a different combi. Ha... so weird...


At Macau Cafe...

-LeB-

0 comments: