Thursday, January 1, 2009

Its a New Year~!~!

To start off the new year, there definitely has to be a post on the very 1st day! Many things happened in 2008 and it seems like the busiest year in the whole of my entire life? Making major decisions, adapting to changes, more opportunities and getting busy the whole year round. Indeed, God's grace and mercy has been with me through 2008. But whatever it is, 2008 has passed! Its history... Lets embrace the new year in a whole new light!

I haven't really reflected much on the past year or sat down to really make my resolutions. I probably would do it soon. But there are some things that I have already planned out to do; to acheive as goals.

1) A closer, deeper more intimate relationship with God. Spending more time praying and soaking in His Word. Its also my wish that I have the 9 fruit of the Spirit: Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Godness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self-control.

2) To be much more diligent, disciplined and passionate in the area of music. Daily practicing and improving by leaps and bounds in both instruments, the piano and cello. To do my utmost to prepare for Berklee's audition and to GAIN ENTRY into the college this year! It really is my dream, I have to admit it.

3) In the area of relationships, to be even closer with my family and friends. To be involved in other people's lives :) To reflect the love of God in a greater capacity.

4) To lead a healthy lifestyle. Regular rest, healthy diet and to be active and exercising. Especially since the break I had after the operation. I want to exercise!

It ALWAYS is easy to say I want to achieve this and that, but later on, we often fail to follow up on them. Hopefully this very first post of the year would serve as a reminder for myself. Lets start the year with a blast and make it an awesome year! Of course, continue chasing your dreams! *Caleb believes in dreams and passion.* Haha...

Lastly, I want to say a word of thanks to everyone, all my friends out there, all those who care about me. A very big THANK YOU to all and I really appreciate everyone that is in my life. Thank God for the lovely people around me :) I too would want to be a positive influence to the people around me! Love all lots...

-LeB-

0 comments: