Monday, January 19, 2009

the Lord spoke...

in a little dilemma and feeling uneasy, I went to seek solace in God's Word. I flipped through my Bible and read today's passage of daily bread. And shockingly, it spoke RIGHT TO MY HEART. Solved all my doubts. Indeed, the Word for today is FAITHFULNESS. It came as a very very timely reminder and I am glad :)

In my prayers I often ask God to help me bear the 9 fruit of the Spirit. Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness and self-control. Many times I would focus on the first 4 qualities but this time round, faithfulness is what I need to be reminded of.

Quoting from Daily Bread, "We can do very little about the unfaithfulness of others. But we can do a lot about OUR faithfulness to others......... Ask God to make you a person whom others can count on----a person who is tried and true."

Nothing else matters except to seek ye first the Kingdom of God :)

-LeB-

0 comments: