Tuesday, December 30, 2008

some passion is burning again~!~!

Ever since my time at Babyface came to an end, I have had more time for myself. More time to do things that I want to and such :) I am beginning to gear up a little more for my Berklee audition. Starting to practice more on the piano now! And it feels good :) But truth is, I am rather worried. Wendy said I am actually taking a gamble, I probably seem to be. I ended my studies at SIM for this without knowing what the outcome would be. I want to really trust in God, to do my best and leave everything to Him. Yet, I have to be honest and say I am still wondering, worried a little. Come on man! Where's the faith?? Not faith that I would definitely enter but that God has plans to prosper me :)

A discussion I had with Wendy came to a conclusion...

Nobody TRYING to be Somebody vs. Nobody GOING to be Somebody... Haha! In one night, we went from the former to the latter and back to the former.

the Bible says... DO NOT WORRY!

-LeB-

0 comments: