Friday, January 16, 2009

Cafes in Korea...

One thing that was unique about this holiday I had were the many cafes that we visited. For a cafe-lover like myself, I totally loved the experience. I could fall in love with Seoul simply for the varying selections of cafes. There are many coffee houses, cafes located all around and each of them look pretty and alluring. In total we went to about 4 cafes? And that is in a span of 4 days. Not only do the cafes look good, the food, deserts and drinks served are of top quality. Many times, I which I had plenty of time and my book with me; to simply spend an hour or 2 sipping my coffee away while reading. Much said, take a look at the pictures below :)


The first cafe we visited... Another charm about the cafes was that they are a shelter for us to keep away from the COLD!!!


Cafe Iceberry... One of the BEST waffles I have ever tried! Anyone going to Seoul have to try their waffles! Light and crisp! (in awe of the deserts)


DA waffle!


A bombing device. Its quite an interesting invention. The waitress would pass us one of these after we have placed our orders and we would go back to our seats and wait for these to light up, which would mean that our orders are ready! It vibrates too! They should have these in Singapore :)


Group photo again! In courtesy of Markolele photography...


Tom N Toms! I like this cafe! And this cafe provided us with free internet access, good deal! WendyMAMA and Minny look like theives ready to do their job... Haha! Come on! Lets relive the days by doing this in Singapore!


Tom and Toms! Great drinks we had!


Sadly, some cafes like these look so good but we didn't have enough time to simply lack our days away. So we could only snap pictures but didn't manage to go in. Nice looking cafe :)


The drinks we had! Looks good! And tastes great!


And our deserts... Even better!


Sheesh, I can't really remember the name of this cafe, I think its Neal's Boyle? Was it? Anyway, I love the decor of the interior. A mixture of vibrant colours with interesting tile choices that brings the place alive :)


Designs that make you feel like you're on the outside instead of indoors. Architecture and designs appeal to me... very much!


Our final cafe in Seoul for the trip!

-LeB-

0 comments: