Tuesday, November 11, 2008

a very busy end year!

Time really flies. In almost a blink of an eye, 2008 is coming to an end. What have we achieved or what major changes have taken place in our lives this year? The end year and beginning of a new year is always a time of reflection for many. Before I approach the new and exciting year thats coming, its going to be a very packed end year for me!

-Tentative KL trip with my family end Nov
-Wedding Gig on 3rd Dec (I'll be singing! Its the first time for a wedding... challenging but I'm excited! Whats more, I'm accompanied by Simon on keys and WendyMAMA singing with me!)
-Wedding Emcee 12th Dec (Wahaha! Yes... I'm going to be an emcee. Very nervous but, I better do a good job!)
-Solid Rock camp
-Youth camp??
-Christmas concert with Star Program
-Carolling? With church and Echo
-Church's Christmas activities

and probably so on, so forth...

Today has been a very very good day! I woke up early in the morning, went to Mac for breakfast, read my bible, started doing what has to be done. And... boy do I feel USEFUL! Haha... I really beats rotting and waiting for fungi to grow on me. Lets work hard! For even God worked for 6 days and rested on the 7th, and work is what God had planned.

Proverbs 10:4 "Lazy hands make a man poor, but diligent hands bring wealth."

-LeB-

0 comments: