Sunday, November 30, 2008

D.O.N.E

I just got back from tonight's gig. Its my 2nd show at the club. Currently playing at Babyface, Orchard Plaza. After all the hard work and stress, its finally over. This time next week, I should have done another 2 nights and it MUST be better. So... I am really playing in a club? I never actually could imagine this day. Whatever the case, thank God for opportunities. But still, that God will lead the way. At the moment the band is contracted for 1 month and it would be good that our contract gets renewed. I certainly do not hope to pull anyone down.

Time to improve, improve and improve.

And finally, I can take a little break and catch up on my cello and piano. Its still MUSIC... How boring Caleb's life is. But, I actually miss my instruments again! Woohoo!

-LeB-

0 comments: