Thursday, November 27, 2008

D.E.M.O.R.A.L.I.Z.E.D

Last night or rather, this morning's jamming session was bad. And it was really demoralizing. It totally made me feel that I know nothing about music. And, its really meeting demands and expectations and WORKING. I felt totally bad and down and very very demoralized. Friday is going to be the first show. I really hope it would turn out FINE. Not even thinking of expecting well. Mood has been quite down for me, many things to do. I hope after friday or saturday, things would be better, things would pick up. All I can do now is to ask a MIRACLE from God. God... inspire me...

And, I want to get more regular sleep at not to "early"! Got to do something about it. Be forward looking!

Isaiah 40:31
31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

-LeB-

0 comments: