Tuesday, November 4, 2008

THE e-mail!!!

Its finally here! After weeks of waiting. The e-mail from Berklee just reached me. The confirmation of my application and my date and time for the interview/audition. And seems like its a good place and date!!! :) I really do hope I have enough time to practice and prepare myself for the interview/audition. Please pray for me!

Honestly, I have been worrying a little and stressed up about this whole decision and the upcoming interview/audition. Whatever the case, I really ought to commit it into the Hands of God and do my best.

Details below!

Dear Caleb:

Berklee is pleased to invite you to audition and interview with us. The audition event is Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Day 1 and is scheduled for Mar-11-2009.

Your audition time is set for 03:30 pm and your warm-up time is 03:00 pm

Your audition will take place at:

International College of Music (ICOM)
Wisma ICOM Lot 126, Section 85A, Off Jalan Pahang
Kuala Lumpur, 53000
http://www.icom.edu.my/
603-4023-6000

MAMA-MIA! Save me!

-LeB-

0 comments: