Friday, September 7, 2007

Time is Running Fast Away...

These days, everyone seems so busy. Arranging a meet up is no longer an easy task. I am glad we finally met up! The 5 of us... Evofus. Old friends + Good food = Great combination. Thanks Wanping for organising a 'room warming' :) and for the GREAT food! I really hope we can meet up more often. And while normal meet ups are difficult, we are in the midst of arranging an overseas trip!!! How cool and challenging is that. [Xuan... Don't need to think so much about it, we will discuss and plan together. :) ] Hopefully, it will materialise, but Jasmine can't come along... So sad. :(

Talking about time, that day I was having a conversation with Roanna in school. She was telling me how she led her life when she was on attachment. Everyday was just work, home and sleep. She would 'knock out' at 8plus, 9pm, sleep till the next day and work again. The conclusion was when we begin working, time will just fly by... Soon, we will be old. :( I really do not want that to happen. I really hope I use my time wisely and that every minute will be spent with accomplishments. Yet, I am not living up to it now. My prayer has always been to manage my time wisely and to be discipline... I really hope that happens.

Time for pics!


Dear Evofus... I'm the thorn among the roses...


Our feast! Cheesy Bites Fondue, pizza of the day! Wanping actually ordered $75.30 worth of pizzas!!! I have never ordered above $50! Thanks girl :)


Deluxe cheese pizza! Sinful...


All time favourite... Hawaiian... :)


Do you think there is something wrong with the pic? It just shows that Wanping, the photographer of the pic doesn't have good photography skills. It doesn't do justice to the food at all! Bad angle... :P Hahah (but the food is still as nice... meatballs and chickenballs) Yummy!


Candid shot...


Greedy-ness in action!


Woohoo~!~! I love this pic so much! Do you know why this happened? I set the camera to timer... 2secs timer! And no one expected it except for me. :) Try this next time! And you would get some... Monk*y faces... Wahahah...

Love ya... Evofus... and all my friends... :)

-LeB-

0 comments: