Tuesday, September 11, 2007

are we able to discipline ourselves?

There are many goals and tasks that I wish to accomplish but often, my words does not continue with action. It is a sad fact. :( Especially when I am not pressurized to do something. (So that does not mean that you can't entrust me with something ok...) Its the start of the week, in fact, Sunday and Monday has passed... I really need to get on track to set my week right. The beginning of everything is always so important, once we lose track at the start, it is difficult to get back. At least its the case for me.

I have been so packed and every day just seem to go back. At the end of the week, I don't seem to have accomplish much. Maybe I have, it is just that it does not occur to me. Whatever the case, I do know what I want at times and I have to discipline myself. I pray that I would have more self-discipline/self-control. I guess thats the one thing of the fruits of the Spirit that I need the most now. I need the be a discipline master to myself...

I shall see how much I have accomplised by this week.

-LeB-

0 comments: