Saturday, September 15, 2007

its finally over! a very busy week...

This week was crazy! I had 2-3days that I was totally packed. Thursday was my most hectic day. It was filled to the brim.

10am- Woke up and familiarised with the song for finals
12.30pm- Practice with Fadhillah at my place
4pm- Tuition @ Tiong Bharu (Had to cab down)
5.30pm- 1hr journey bus ride home (Finally had a chance to breathe and rest)
7pm- Keyboard Lesson @ Echo
8pm- Drove down to Fadhillah's house (Choa Chu Kang)
9pm- Practice at Fad's house
10.30pm- Left her place (looked for food... dinner time)

And I went home to use the net, watched a little tv and went to bed. Wanted to wake up at 7am to prepare myself for the finals ... yet, I woke up at 10am! I was supposed to be in school by 10am! Cabbed down again... :( Anyway, we won 3rd for the singing competition. :) We are glad... both Fadhillah and myself. Seriously I didn't think I would enter the finals and be top 3. I thought I wouldn't even be able to pass the auditions. We've put in the effort, sacrificed and... the outcome was good. Praise the Lord! The whole experience was fun :)

Here, I want to thank all my friends for the support they have given in this competition. :) Hahahh... I'm talking like I've won some BIG competition, when in real, its only a small thing. Still, I am grateful to my friends. Some of them came down specially to school to support us. Thanks! Thanks to Minghui, Amanda, Kellyn, Joys (although you didn't hear me sing!), Sebas, Chong, Mel, Ver-lyn, Darren, Chee Siang, Suiying, Rin (although Julian and Fiona were more of an attraction :P)... etc. Thank evofus for the moral support! Thanks Diya for the minus 1! You did more than expected! Also, thanks to Algene, Roche and Roanna. :) I am just grateful to be blessed by these people around me. :) Thanks to God for settling me well in the school. :)


Our prize! Thanks Fad for asking me to join the competition with you. I'm honoured :)


In the pic (Darren, myself, Mel, Ver-lyn, Amanda, Chee Siang)


The leftovers! Thanks to all who stayed till the end! It was a long wait...


Everyone interacted well ~!~!


O man! Who took this!!! Own up! (there goes my image...)

God bless all~!~!

-LeB-

0 comments: