Friday, September 21, 2007

Grass Jelly Drink

After a long walk from the mrt to the tuition centre where I teach at, a cup of cool grass jelly was what I looked forward to. It was great that there was a drink stall which sells grass jelly. :) I asked the uncle for a drink. It took him a while to prepare the drink cause he was keeping the water hose, using his bare hands. When it came to the drink, he again used his bare hands to scoop the ice for my drink. HOW CLEAN AND HYGENIC IS THAT? What went through my mind was the amount of germs, bacteria that is in my drink. :( Sadly, I didn't reject the drink... It is said that some bacteria in our body would build up our immune system. And thinking about it, I am sure we are exposed to tons of bacteria each day...

Still, I wished my drink was handled in a more hygenic way.

-LeB-

0 comments: