Friday, February 27, 2009

my beloved mornings...

I realise that I really need my mornings and love it so much! The morning sun that shines into my house and morning breeze are too enjoyable that it seems like a sin to miss it. And awaking to know that there's a long day ahead with many hours does WONDERS. I feel so much more diligent with that mindset. However, I have missed out much on it. My "nights" have been 3-4am and "mornings" begin around 11am. This must change! Its 4.41am now and I am vowing to wake up 9am tomorrow morning. Let this be a start and hopefully, I'll adjust my body clock back to 7-8am as my wake up time. Caleb needs to salvage his mornings!

I just came back from Carls' Jr @ East Coast. Another supper session with WangDaJie and Markolele. I think we spent 3hrs just suppering?? Of course, with many many conversations as well. We literally talked the whole night out. Mark was saying its amazing how much we have to talk about. From life, love, dreams, past, cultures, music and more music... Haha... I really love eating, talking and just hanging out with friends.

Music is intriguing me... Even more so these days. In awe and confusion, dilemma that there are so many genres, styles, kinds, variety, sounds of music out there. And I am thinking what does my future lie? Many routes out there to be taken. Well, I really should not think so far. I have not even gotten my education! Wait... I have not even been confirmed a place. :( 12 days to go. Prepare, pray and leave it in the Hands of God. :)

Read the Bible, pray everyday... pray everyday... pray everyday...

-LeB-

0 comments: