Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dedicated to Notbythehairofmychinnychinchin

Its funny how I got to this video. Clara actually gave me the link. Not that I did not know this video wasn't existent. Photos and videos always bring back memories. And this was "the ERA of the indecisives"... Its been a while and I have realised its been a while that I've been so crazy with them. Looking back at this video, it's really funny. Not so that the content is funny I suppose but it was the fun and nonsense that we shared with one another then. This was taken during FLOWER-POWER. During PSS2? When Rolly-Polly still wasn't attached? When all were still UNMARRIED and without kids? Ha... How time flies and the changes that have occured :)

Missing the old times, the good times and good friends... :)

-LeB-

0 comments: