Saturday, February 7, 2009

readings!!!

its a miracle that Caleb is reading. yes, that seldom happens. but I have come to a point where I find reading really enjoyable! especially at my beloved starbucks. i guess it started with Lang Lang's biography, my read when I was hospitalised months ago. then it went on to a jazz magazine that I thought would be interesting to read and know more about the art. followed by Note By Note - writings about piano lessons :) it was a really enjoyable read as well. I love reading about the lives of musicians and anything about music actually. I am falling deeper into the art of music.

and very very recently, yesterday I went to the esplanade library to borrow The Soloist. A true story about a newspaper columnist and an ex-student of Julliard around his 50s with schizophernia. reading about his life and everything about Julliard is really interesting! takes me to another realm. very cool but all dreamy. 1 quarter through my book and I am really enjoying it. coupled with my Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino.

Caleb is everything music... and is exploring more...

-LeB-

0 comments: