Friday, February 29, 2008

You're currently listening to...

A rather new canto song by Sandy Lam. About 1yr ago I borrowed Sandy Lam's then new album from Echo. The song I uploaded is the best song I like in that album. She is a fantastic singer, versatile, has a great tone, control and expression... its very soothing listening to her. One of the old time singers who is still going strong... Hope you enjoy the song.

Today I went to the esplanade to do some studying and revision. I'm glad I managed to revise a little. A rather fruitful day :) After I studied, I went shopping for a while. Then I went into creative... And... I got myself new speakers for my computers! Yeah... so now, I'm listening to music played through the new speakers. It looks cool and definitely sounds much better than my previous. :) Hopefully in the future when I have my own home, I would have my own home studio... Emm... Wanting to be an audiophile.

A thought I had while studying...

*How nice it would be to be listening to great music, having good food/deserts and admiring a beautiful scenery in the joy and comfort of good weather*

Almost like a dream. Music, Food and Travel... Wahah

-LeB-

0 comments: