Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Somewhat Mundane Life...

These days, I have been feeling that life has been rather mundane. :( I'm in the midst of my mock exams and I have fallen sick, not a very good time to be sick. I have been doing quite a bit of studying. Finally feeling like a student after several months in university. However, my mind has been wondering... Wondering about what my future holds and what lies in it. I feel I am lacking... Lacking in so many areas; as the saying goes... Jack of all trades and master of none.

My schedule last week was packed with revision after revision and teaching. Besides that, I spend my time exercising in order to de-stress... I can hardly find time to do things that I might want to do. No more upcoming gigs and I haven't been hanging out with friends. So lifeless... Sometimes I am so busy and with so many things that I want to do, I feel zombie-fied. Well, I should at least be thankful that I am studying and that is something useful. Hope I'll do well in my exams and the exam days will be over soon...

On a lighter note, just after my mock exams, I'll be leaving for Krabi! What an apt timing... :) Looking forward to it. Hope to become more tan! And be white no more!

Meanwhile, I got to discipline myself... Discipline is good although sometimes tough...

-LeB-

0 comments: