Sunday, February 3, 2008

Pineapple Tarts Baking Session~!~!~!

Last Sunday I met up with 3/5 of the evofus gang for a pineapple tarts baking session :) Thanks to Xuan's idea and opening up her place and letting us use the oven. As Jasmine said, its fun! and not only that, we felt that its a very homely thing to do. And I like that feeling. Doing something homely with your close friends. These bunch of friends are so closely knitted to me that they are more like a family. I can see and hope to see that 20 yrs down the road, we would have our kids playing with one another, visit each other's homes, still do things together... And we could still bake together! Our baking sessions are so rare that they occur 4yrs once? Yeah... thats the frequency of it. Sadly. We should try and do it more often :) Anyway, the outcome of the pineapple tarts were good! :) I like them. Ha... But the crust was a little hard, more like pineapple biscuits.

At the start... Pouring in the flour and me opening the pineapple paste...

Still opening the pineapple paste. Its wrapped in many layers cause its very sticky!

Jasmine amazed by the eggyolk in her hand...

Making the dough...

The final outcome of the dough, after kneading it with my MUSCULAR hands. Ha...

Our creations...

In the oven...

The final outcome of the pineapple tarts! Of different designs and shapes.

*I so feel like eating our pineapple tarts now*

-LeB-

0 comments: